The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies, i.e. IT data, in particular text files, intended for the use of websites, which are saved and stored on the user’s end device and which servers can read at each connection from this end device to the site. These files are used for the following purposes:
1) ensuring the safety of using the website, including preventing abuse, preventing abuse on the websites;
2) recalling information about what the User has done to the Website in the past – about activities such as clicking specific links or pages on the Website,
3) handling visit counters, using probes, remembering the selected language version, for statistical purposes, in particular to enable the Website to analyze the manner in which users use it,
4) adapting the content of websites (including advertising content) to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
5) maintaining the user’s session after logging in to the Website, thanks to which the User will not have to log in again on each subpage of the website;
Properly configured cookies are safe and allow the information to be read only by the server that created them. Thanks to them, the User can adapt the viewed pages to his individual needs and preferences, by making it possible to distinguish people visiting the website and displaying content intended for specific users. Cookies ensure fully personalized content generation. Remembering the information sent in cookies is in no way related to the collection of personal data or saving other confidential information.
The Website may use the following types of cookies:
1) Session cookies (temporary cookies) – these are files generated while browsing the website pages, stored until the end of the browser session. Without them, some applications or functionalities may not work properly.
2) Permanent cookies – when visiting the website, they are saved on the device, so that during next visit the user can be recognized and his preferences can be remembered.
Cookies are used on the Website only with the consent of the User. Consent may be expressed through the appropriate configuration of the software settings installed on the device used by the User, in particular the web browser that the User uses to browse the Website. Often, the web browser allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
If there is a discrepancy between the language versions of this document, the Polish version will prevail.